[mythtv-users] Which table?

Owen Townend owen.townend at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 16:50:35 UTC 2008

2008/9/22 Michael Sullivan <michael at espersunited.com>:
>From working on the script I see that my logic is flawed; all programs
> appear in the program table; only those that are manually marked not to
> record are in the record table.  So where are the programs set to record
> listed?

Looking through phpmyadmin it seems like you're looing at it the wrong
way around.
The record table should be showing your recording schedules, it is for
me, but you're not looking at the right fields.

Startdate looks to line up with when I originally set up each
recording schedule, rather than the startdate for an upcoming
recording.  None of those dates are in the future for me.  Instead,
there is the next_record field which show the info you're after.  The
date is zeroed if no showing is found to be recorded or otherwise
gives the date and time of the next recording.

Try something more like this:
SELECT title, next_record FROM `record` WHERE next_record LIKE '2008-09-22%'

cheers,
Owen.