[mythtv-users] help with manual zoom keybindings

Dan Christensen jdc at uwo.ca
Fri Sep 19 01:23:48 UTC 2008

I'd like to be able to control manual zoom mode with my remote, ideally
using the Ch+ and Ch- buttons on it.

Currently those buttons advance to the prev/next commercial skip,
by mapping to Home/End which map to SKIPCOMMBACK/SKIPCOMMERCIAL.
I'd like to keep that behaviour, but when in the context of setting
the manual zoom mode, make those keys control the amount of zoom.

Is there a way to do this?  I'm running 0.21 from April, but expect
to be upgrading to current 0.21-fixes sometime soon, in case that's
relevant.

Dan