[mythtv-users] Any Blu-Ray success stories?

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Thu Sep 18 02:09:53 UTC 2008

someone wrote:

> Of course you need to figure out which m2ts or evo file to play-- it's
> usually the largest one. Sometimes the main feature is split into
> several and I put them sequentially as args to mplayer (some movies with
> "seamless branching" are insane like Ratatouille with ~25 files-- search
> Slysoft forums for sequences).

What we need is something like this utility, to eliminate the need for
guessing the sequence - apparently this tool does it automatically,
according to various reports on the net (although the seamless branching
features are not mentioned in the command line help):

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=125966

If eac3to was open source, it would have been easy to port its features
to any media player. :-/

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/