[mythtv-users] Yet another mythmovies grabber

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 20:36:21 UTC 2008

Hi There,

I am just setting up my Myth system from MythBuntu and I found your script,
looks great, thanks for all the work.

I have downloaded the script and can run the script on the commandline with

perl /usr/bin/gmythmovies.ps so143qb

I get valid xml back, so looks great... but I can't just run it as described
and when I put it into myth setup it comes back with no information... any
ideas?

in xcfe thunar I have set it as being executable (run as program) but when I
try from the commandline I get "bad interpreter: No such file or directory"
even if I run it with sudo.

thanks for your help in advance

Rich