[mythtv-users] Resolution of broadcast/recording.

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Mon Sep 15 05:14:39 UTC 2008

I know this has been asked before, but Ive never seen an answer.

It would be REALLY nice to have an indication of the RESOLUTION
of a broadcast (for real time watching of MythTV) or of recordings
(for time shift watching) in the respective indices.

Why is this info not in the current indices?
Is it there and I just dont know how to turn it on?
Surely its available when the index entry is being made.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com