[mythtv-users] mythjobqueue init script

Brent Norris brent at brentnorris.net
Mon Sep 15 01:18:47 UTC 2008

I use atrpms.net rpms for my myth setup and have always ran the backend
on my frontends (yes they are tunerless, *shock*) and I never really had
any problem with them.

I was moved though to start using mythjobqueue for my stuff, by the
memory listing that someone posted to a previous thread.  The snag I
have ran into is that Axel doesn't package an init script for
mythjobqueue and I would like to keep things clean with them.  Looking
into the init script it doesn't look like a just drop and replace,
because it uses options that mythbackend supports, but mythjobqueue doesn't.

So does anyone have an init script for mythjobqueue already? or do I
just need to build one up myself?

Brent