[mythtv-users] Security levels for MythWeb

David Segall david at segall.net
Sun Sep 14 15:22:09 UTC 2008

I currently ask for a user name and password for access to my MythWeb. I
would like to divide visitors into those that only have read access,
those that can record a program of their choice and those that can alter
anything. Is there an easy way to do this?

I'm prepared to sacrifice some security for easy implementation. For
example, if a user name and password enabled someone else to "Update
Recording Settings" for a show that I want recorded I could live with it.
--
David