[mythtv-users] livetv not working on some frontends

Paul Archer tigger at io.com
Sat Sep 13 20:44:30 UTC 2008

Problem: some frontends won't show livetv properly
 	one gives a blank screen (but will record the show if I hit R)
 	one goes to a blank screen coming off the EPG
 	one goes to a blank screen, but bringing up the EPG (in the blind) works
 	one works fine

Config: all boxes are running Kubuntu 8.04, although hardware is different
for all
 	mythtv is latest out of subversion (currently rev 18271)

I've made sure all the packages are up to date, and recompiled. I even have
removed the svn directory and redownloaded, rather than just run a 'make
clean'.

Anyone have this problem, or know where to look to narrow down what's going
on?