[mythtv-users] pre roll and end of current show.

Maatt thepigs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 00:10:22 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have mythtv set up to start recording 5 minutes before the start of
a program and 10 minutes after the end of a program. If I have
scheduled two sequential recordings on the same channel, the second
recording's five mintues of preroll effectively cuts the first
recording 15 mintues short.

Conceivably mythtv could work around this by just recording the two
shows in one hit, and then putting cut points in the database so that
both shows have the required five mintues before and ten mintues
after.

Does mythtv do this already?

Thanks,
Matt.