[mythtv-users] (SVN Trunk) Recorded shows not showing

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Fri Sep 12 07:35:17 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

My backend is now happily running the SVN trunk (revision 18265) of
MythTV, everything works great. Everything *except* recording shows.

I have no problem setting up the schedule, and they actually record
alright, but when I go the the "Watch recording" menu nothing, except
the LiveTV files, show up!

However, they do show up in the "Previous recordings" (or whatever it's
called in English) menu.

Am I overlooking something or could this be a bug? (I wanted to ask here
first, anyway)

Thank you,

Jelle De Loecker