[mythtv-users] Any Blu-Ray success stories?

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Thu Sep 11 18:12:50 UTC 2008

Greg Estabrooks wrote:
>> I've heard most people say that AnyDVD HD works great for BD decrypting
>> on Windows. I find it hard to believe it will work under WINE, due to
>
>  I don't know if it works under WINE, but it definitely works under VMWARE :)

Sure, but it's slow, it's complex, difficult (albeit not impossible) to
automate, and there's a lot of disk space wasted. OK for hacking, not OK
for everyday viewing.

We need native solutions. Load the disk, click a button, and it just
starts playing. Otherwise it's a no-go for a lot of people.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/