[mythtv-users] Comcast analog tuning problem

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:12:31 UTC 2008

I would say to first see if you may be in an area that is no longer
sending analog at all would be to take a stock analog TV if you have
one and put on the wire and see if you can tune in channels with a TV
analog tuner.  If that doesn't work then you will likely never get the
analog side of the 1600 working.