[mythtv-users] Stable frontend for OSX

Wade Maxfield mythtv at hotblack.co.nz
Mon Sep 8 22:00:17 UTC 2008

Mike Dent wrote:
> 2008/9/8 Wade Maxfield <mythtv at hotblack.co.nz>:
>> Mike Dent wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> Has anybody found/got a stable frontend for OSX? I've tried a few all
>>> of which seem to either not run at all or crash with alarming
>>> regularity.
>>> I'm running on a Core Duo iMac with Leopard.
>>> My back end is running 0.21-fixes.
>>>
>>> Many thanks
>>>
>>> Mike
>> I'm running a 0.21 build from the SniderPad. I think it's 15443
>> 2008-01-14 (from trawling the info.plist file)
>>
>>  - Wade
>
> Is that on Intel? Stable?
>
> thanks
>
> Mike

It's on my MacBook Pro which has periodic use (2-3 hrs every few days -
mainly used for editing and scheduling and a little playback - fresh
launch each day though), a MacBook in the house which gets used more
often (teenage girl - lots of playback every day), and on a G5 which
never quits (lives on main menu, with periodic playback and editing)

  - Wade