[mythtv-users] Long delays with remote occasionally

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 04:14:37 UTC 2008

> Any logs I can look in?  Anyone know what causes this?  A cure?

Sorry I don't have a solution. All I can offer is that this also
happened to me and I could not find a cure. Once upon a time they put
some debugging code into LIRC to try to track this down but I don't
think they ever managed to find it. So I bought a new MS MCE-style
remote which acts as a USB device and therefore doesn't use LIRC.
Since then I've had no problems.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but it is a possible way of fixing it.

Regards,
Phill