[mythtv-users] How to "Apply" an Edit in editing mode

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Fri Sep 5 20:12:42 UTC 2008

I am just a bit confused about this, I have a program where I went into Edit
Mode, set two cut points (delete before frame and then delete after frame,
leaving desired space in between I want to trim down to), and I hit X as I
have seen instructed in another thread. It doesn't show up in Job Queue, is
it just going to take some time to cut out the parts and trim the recording
down so I should check back later, or how does it work?

Thanks a lot,
Bob