[mythtv-users] Questions about multiple frontends in household

Jake jakeisawake at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 16:48:24 UTC 2008

> Not exactly a frontend. You can play back video, but you can only watch
> video, listen to music and maybe view pictures? You can't do anything else a
> frontend can do.. commercial skipping, schedule/delete recordings, use any
> other plugin, mark program as Watched when you've watched it, etc.

like i said in my post above, mvpmc now contains a mysql client and
you can set it up so that the mediamvp CAN commercial skip, watch
livetv and save a bookmark now.  as far as i know the mvp has been
able to delete and schedule recordings for quite some time.

just clearing up some of the FUD you're spreading because i really
like this little box ;)