[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu experiences?

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 01:48:25 UTC 2008

I feel bad!  I forgot about sending my DHCPD.conf entry.  So here it is,
abridged:

# The ddns-updates-style parameter controls whether or not the server will
# attempt to do a DNS update when a lease is confirmed. We default to the
# behavior of the version 2 packages ('none', since DHCP v2 didn't
# have support for DDNS.)
#I dont' think this is necessary for the HDHR
ddns-update-style none;

# option definitions common to all supported networks...
#I don't think this is necessary just for the HDHR
option domain-name "example.org";
option domain-name-servers ns1.example.org, ns2.example.org;

# Set the amount of time in seconds that
# a client may keep the IP address

default-lease-time 1209600;
max-lease-time 1209600;

# Use this to send dhcp log messages to a different log file (you also
# have to hack syslog.conf to complete the redirection).
log-facility local7;

# This is a very basic subnet declaration.

subnet 192.168.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
  range 192.168.1.10 192.168.1.20;
#  option routers rtr-239-0-1.example.org, rtr-239-0-2.example.org;
}

Jim