[mythtv-users] Cannot get wakeup working

Guenther Sohler guenther.sohler at gmx.at
Wed Sep 3 19:27:14 UTC 2008

Hallo List,

i have installed Mythdora 5 on a HTPC and i want to get automatic wakeup by cmos battery getting
to work.

I installed the wakeup command in mythwelcome --setup and in mythtv-setup(backend)

Actually I have installed a wrapper script to check that its actually called,
which sits in /tmp/wrapper.sh.

It executes very fine, very open permissions, even works in sh, if i call it manually, but i did only very randomly achieve to have it called my mythtv

I expect that it gets called when i plan a recording, but it does not work as expected.

What are the exact  conditions for it to work ?

rds