[mythtv-users] Fall cable reruns and mythTV

mons37318 at mypacks.net mons37318 at mypacks.net
Wed Sep 3 18:52:40 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----

Ta-Dah!
I checked it with the pilot of Hannah Montana which appeared (and I am SO not watching.)

In order to not have to actually watch all this crap ;-) you have to go into one of the upcoming airings and make the schedule inactive.

of course the fun part is when you find one you want - do you record anyway or do you use override settings?
I tried both, cause apparently the machine doing some major file moving action I forgot about and one (apparently) didn't work and then i tried the other. when the upcoming page finally came up, it was all yellow and apparemtly recording every show on the air (I may be overstating, but it immediately started recording as many show as it had tuners for and the first screenful of upcoming conflicts all started at 2pm today)

or maybe it cause I tried removing the EP001  line?

I'm not sure (as that was the only line I actually understood). but for a while there I feared I'd overwhelmed (and broken) the database (cause I'm fairly sure that at some time in the past, I or the machine has managed to break the database)

so I'll do the further experimentation quite gently. at least the moving of files has finished

Oh, and
Thank you!

--
Pam from Boston
Happily ever after means the show is really over.