[mythtv-users] Import Old Previously Recorded database table?

Ryan Wilson rdwilson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:33:19 UTC 2008

Jim,

Thanks for the link. I don't know how I missed the HOWTO page about this or
the wiki in my googling, but I appreciate you (and the others) providing me
with documentation.

What kind of duplicate entries would show up? Do you mean your list of
programs to be recorded know had the test runs you setup AND the data from
your previous install? Were there other duplicates that I should watch out
for?

Ryan