[mythtv-users] help

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 13:10:22 UTC 2008

> Remove anarchist commands -> "restore"
> Remove obstacles that are resistant to the change to slaver.  (there doesn't
> have to be a bottom)

Please keep your questions specific to MythTV.

Unless you're suggesting that restoring the database is caused by some
kind of 'anarchy' within system commands, in which case a full
recompile is probably in order.

Not sure what obstacles you're seeing in deploying or redeploying
master/slave backends. And what 'bottom' are you trying to avoid?
bandwidth? power consumption? disk usage activity? swapping?

First make sure your MySQL server is running and that you can log in.
Then post your xorg.conf and your mythbackend.log here.

Otherwise, I think you mistyped 'aol' in the To: line.