[mythtv-users] Popcorn Hour Unit as VIdeo Output?

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Wed Oct 29 16:03:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 9:46 AM, belcampo <belcampo at zonnet.nl> wrote:

> YeaH if and when.
> The PopCornHour is here now, it's cheap, it's dead silent, and uses
> about 10Watts

It looks pretty nice. Is anyone working on reading the commflag stuff Myth
can do for it? Can it decode AC3/DTS to 2-channel output yet? I really need
that for at least one TV in the house.

I can set up a lossless transcode to get around the commflag problem, but I
really need 2 channel output for all playback. Last time I looked, it
couldn't do it due to some licensing issues.