[mythtv-users] How to switch between tuners

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Wed Oct 29 04:02:23 UTC 2008

I've added an HVR-1600 to my Mythbox, now to go with the PVR-150. I've got
both set up on the analog side at the moment, but I can't switch between the
two. I saw in Keybindings on the wiki that Y and C are the keys to switch
inputs but it doesn't change during live TV.

And also, how can I set the preferred tuner?I have Tuner 1 and Tuner 2 but I
had to go into mythtv-setup and disable Tuner 1 (HVR-1600) to have Tuner 2
(PVR-150) default for new recordings.

Thanks
Bob