[mythtv-users] Why is fast motion blurry

The GUIGuy linux at finalfiler.com
Wed Oct 29 03:30:43 UTC 2008

OCG Technical Support wrote:
> I thought it might be interlacing relate, so I checked my settings
> (0.21-fixes).  It looks like I have deinterlacing turned on:
>
> Current video playback profile: High Quality
> Highres deint: Linear Blend, Linear Blend (fallblack)
> Lowres deint: Yadif 2x, and Yadif (fallback)
>
> I have an Nvidia 8500 - so it should have the power to deinterlace.
> Any ideas what to change / tweak?

Before we pursue this, I have just remembered & found this link

http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Playback_profiles

I used it to get my head around some of the issues. The tables on
settings are especially useful.

I'm in Australia and use a 7200GS Nvidia running 1980 X 1080 at 50hz- on
the frontend and I use the High Quality profile from the above link.

Cheers

--
The GuiGuy

   ,-._|\