[mythtv-users] Fw: Re: blank frontend screen

Bob Hackenberg rgh2 at datasink.com
Wed Oct 29 01:02:59 UTC 2008

I discovered that I don't have the restricted video driver installed.  I had to do that initially but then I accepted a major upgrade for Ubuntu and I noticed that it took out my config for NIC card and i had reinstall that.  However,I didn't think it affected my special setup for video but I think it did now.  I'll reinstall the restricted driver for nvidia.