[mythtv-users] MythTv when starts goes from first menu direct into Video menu

"José Tomás @ Chico" jose.tomas at chico.mine.nu
Mon Oct 27 21:49:11 UTC 2008

Hi!

How do I control the menu for where mythtv starts or jump after startup?

At this moment I only have this issue with mythtv :-D that is, when
linux (ubuntu) starts and logs directly to mythtv, mythfrontend starts
and jump very little time after into the video menu.
How do I solve this so it stands on the first menu?

I currently have set for classic menus.

Until now I have done several experiments to solve he other issues, on
some of them this happened but I didn't pay to much attention, I can do
it now the same and start from the beginning, but I prefer to know what
I made wrongly during my experiments.

Can you help me?

Thanks!

--