[mythtv-users] OT Wall mount or other setups

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Mon Oct 27 09:12:23 UTC 2008

While I can only assume you're actually playing that video, you
shouldn't be able to on that chip.  The Atom puts out about half the
work of a Core2 per clock.  I came across a review and benchmark on
AnandTech
(http://www.anandtech.com/systems/showdoc.aspx?i=3321&p=4&cp=4) which
found a  limit of around 4.5Mbps.  This was on Windows, and the board
offers no hardware acceleration that Windows could take advantage of,
but I cannot believe you could get significantly more performance in
linux, much less double.