[mythtv-users] LiveTV starting channel

Francesco ml at punkrockworld.it
Sat Oct 25 12:29:17 UTC 2008

I've a similar problem.

On DVB-T, mythtv lock channels ("LMS" letters on screen) wich aren't visible...

This prevent mythfrontend to manage all mpeg2 streams (NuppelVideo/NUV: Live TV and recorded
programs NOT converted to mpeg4/divx), until restarting it.

This problem come up on 0.21-fixes in the last months, I don't know when.
I've tried Asus7131-Hybrid and Hauppauge HVR-1100 on Ubuntu 8.04, and they have same issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Francesco

P.S.: This never happened in MythTV 0.20.2 + Ubuntu 7.10  or  MythTV 0.20 + Ubuntu 7.04 with same tv
cards. It was always showed "(___)" on screen and I had the possibility to change channel.