[mythtv-users] Where did this recording come from?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Fri Oct 24 21:55:56 UTC 2008

Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> says:
> > I think it's the record table but you can get a nicer view by
> > looking under Manage Recordings -> Set Priorities. That screen
> > shows all the active recording rules despite the somewhat
> > misleading name.
>
> The name of that page is not at all misleading.  The use of that
> page to see a list of all recording rules so you can enter the
> recording rule editor is misleading.

??? In this long-running dispute, where you are on one side and all
right-thinking individuals are on the other, your above statement
takes the cake.

(For those new to the debate, see
<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/293679#293679>
for my case.)

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array