[mythtv-users] Where did this recording come from?

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Fri Oct 24 13:49:33 UTC 2008

> Could someone else in your house/apartment have been watching this
> live and accidentally hit the record button, thereby moving it into
> your default recording group?

That's what I'm curious about. At 10:30am I don't imagine anybody was
home, and I don't actually have mythtv hooked up to anything but my
own monitor (which is normally not running mythfrontend, and the
screensaver has a password). Nobody uses it but me (we have a normal
rental DVR hooked up to the TV). I have given out the password to
mythweb to various people over time for one reason or another, but I
can't imagine anybody logged in and recorded that. Actually, maybe I
should check my apache logs rather than myth logs...

I was hoping to find a log somewhere that would tell me when it was
scheduled and how it was scheduled (like, whether it was from the
frontend or mythweb or w/e). It's possible that I accidentally hit it,
but I don't know what I would have been looking for at 10:30am on
Spike, unless it had a different name when I scheduled it.

 - Jeff