[mythtv-users] upnp and xbmc

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:44:20 UTC 2008

I'm running xbmc on an apple tv and was trying to connect to myth via
upnp.

I am able to see all the recordings, but evidently myth reports
a length of video to xbmc and it appears to be in seconds, but xbmc
interprets it as minutes.  I think this might be causing a problem
when trying to buffer up enough video, it is basically trying to
download the whole video before starting to play.  Would this be a
problem on myth where other clients don't look at this info, or would
this be a problem with the upnp lib that xbmc for the appletv uses?