[mythtv-users] Attention tv_grab_uk_rt users!

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Thu Oct 23 12:25:18 UTC 2008

Nick Morrott wrote:
> Apologies to XMLTV users that do not follow the xmltv-users list. I
> posted the update and the warning 2 weeks ago, along with details of
> the changes (see the link Justin supplied).
>
> I am still trying to see if the Radio Times can add the remaining
> Freesat/Freeview channels that they do not yet carry - if anyone else
> wants to ask too, please send a message to radio.times at bbc.co.uk.

I was following that thread on the xmltv list as well. There was a
statement from someone (not sure if it was you or someone else) that said
they were monitoring the mythtv list. I understood that to mean a message
had been posted here to let everyone know it was happening, but maybe that
wasn't the case?
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts