[mythtv-users] Question on file size for SD digital recordings

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 19:12:57 UTC 2008

Thanks.  Does that bitrate of 1GB per hour seem correct for a SD
digital broadcast?  In reading other posts about digital that just
seemed low to me.  Maybe my local comcast office is highly compressing
the bitstream.  I get frequent digital reception artifacts on these
captures but I felt that was due to having to sue beta drivers.