[mythtv-users] AppleTV users

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 19:53:05 UTC 2008

I was just bored at work and going through some mythtv user mailing group on
my gmail account.  Noticed people talking about the AppleTV as a FE.  For
$229 being that small, my wife would love me forever (again).  I've read
some forums and such, but would just like a concensous that MythTV works
well on it, that 720p looks good, that HD is doable, no restarts (unless
loss of power, my current box has been up 250 days last time we lost power,
yes i know i need a battery backup system)?

Than the stuff, where I did search and probably missed it:  Does remote
works, is the wifi fast enough (currently for my mythtv i use 100mb wired),
and do you need a special mouse or keyboard to set it up?

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell