[mythtv-users] Intel based motherboards with DVI output.

Friedrich Clausen fred at derf.nl
Wed Oct 15 13:17:34 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Nicolas Will <nico at youplala.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 14:44 +0200, Friedrich Clausen wrote:
>>
>> One more question. I see you got the DG965WH board - where did you
>> find this?
>
> Newegg.com , USA, as I used to live over there...
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813121052&Tpk=DG965WH

Since this board is not available in NL I Googled around and found the following

http://www.intel.com/cd/products/services/emea/eng/motherboards/392389.htm

This sports integrated HDMI and DVI-I (combined analogue + digital
DVI) so I think I will get this one. At first glance, this board looks
to be an excellent base for a MythTV system and the graphics seems
well supported by new kernels -

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=intel_x4500hd&num=1

Cheers,

Fred.