[mythtv-users] Intel based motherboards with DVI output.

Friedrich Clausen fred at derf.nl
Wed Oct 15 11:22:15 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I am quite keen on using an Intel based motherboard for the next
iteration of my MythTV box due to the fact that Intel's Linux support
is so good. This applies not only to graphics but also the network and
wireless adapters. I have searched the archives and found some threads
complaining about the lack of DVI on Intel mobos but no products were
found to solve this except for the [1] Wintec ADD2 cards.

So, my questions are:

* Does anyone know of an Intel based mobo with DVI support?
* Failing that - does the Wintec ADD2 card require special drivers?
Ie. is there Linux support?

Thanks for any input!

Best regards,

Fred.