[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HVR-4000

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Wed Oct 15 08:50:17 UTC 2008

Hey Forum.

I'm in hell at this point.  :-(
Getting really confused of all searcghing and topic's reading from the
last couple of days.

I have bougth a Hauppauge HVR-4000 to build into my existing MythTV setup.
I have for several years now running MythTV with an Hauppauge PVR-500.
But now I want to update the setup a bit.

I've read several places about people who had this up and running - but
all talks about some patches for the latest v4l-dvb drivers.  But I
cannot seems to find the patches for that - (and not sure if I
understand it correct)
My setup is like this:
Backendserver and 3 frontends - Which I will allow all frontends to use
the HVR-4000 card running on the backendserver.

So can someone point me in the rigth direction for those patches needed
for building the rigth drivers to that kind of setup - so I can get it
up working.
Everybody's talking about the patches for the MythTV setup with a
HVR-4000 - but well - I can't find the rigth one.

Hopefully I'll get it up running as soon as possible

/p