[mythtv-users] Quicker scrolling

KH Chai khchai at ceedtec.com
Wed Oct 15 01:40:58 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I was wondering how to set the remote control to do fast scrolling thru a
long list of selection, for example to scroll thru all the available country
in wwiTV list?  I wish I could just hold down the arrow key and it goes thru
the listing.  The listing that I wanted is in selection "T" so I have to
press the arrow each time starting from "A".  I tried setting the repeat
mode in ~/.lirc/mythtv to some number: 1,2,3,4,5,20,30 but none of these
work.  I'm using Mythbuntu 8.04 with Hauppauge Nova-T 500 remote control.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

KH