[mythtv-users] HDMI audio mute/unmute problem

JP Fournier jape41 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 23:28:34 UTC 2008

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythVideo

I have bounced back and forth between the internal player and xine. The big
plus to me with the internal player is that it uses Myth's default controls.

With xine, you've got to manually setup the controls through lirc.

--------

Ah yes mythvideo.  I don't think it can play mythtv recordings though?
Obviously mplayer can physically play the files, but it won't be integrated
into playing back myth's recordings, will it?

jp