[mythtv-users] No MythVideo data via MythWeb?

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 12:43:49 UTC 2008

All -

For the first time, I checked out the new changes to the MythVideo
portion of MythWeb.  It looks a lot better, but, for some reason, I
don't have any info (covers or IMDB number/plot/length) showing up.
All of this is showing up fine on my frontends.

I made sure to link my covers directory correctly, but it appears that
maybe it's not looking in the proper spot in the database.  Does
MythWeb look in a different table than the frontends do?