[mythtv-users] how to improve Myth (was "OT: I'm streaming Netflix on my Linux box")

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 01:58:30 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Kevin Kuphal <kkuphal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Um, this page:
> http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInfo
>
> where you sign up for the list, points to the gossamer-threads archive
> quite clearly.

For anyone else having trouble (it took me a couple of minutes and the use
of Firefox's Page Info function), the links are the words "here". The fact
that they are almost the same colour as the normal text makes it difficult
to see them as links, at least on my laptop. For some reason the other links
on the page (in the same colour) aren't so hard to see.

Cheers,
Steve