[mythtv-users] Recording schedules broken

David Maino david.maino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 22:05:32 UTC 2008

Jarle and Dean,

>You have confirmed that you have data in the program guide?

Yes, and I re-ran mythfilldatabase just to make sure. Program guide data all
comes up perfectly fine.

>I'd suggest using optimize_mythdb.pl to check for corrupted database
tables.

I just ran it (although it appears to be in cron.daily anyway) with no
success. It went through all the database items without incident and still
no go.

I checked the database and there are entries in "record" for the two
recording schedules that I tried setting up again (I deleted all old ones
and tried to redo them, again with no luck). I tried setting up the
recordings through both mythweb and the mythtv interface, but neither
appears to have worked. I have >100GB free on my recording drive, so that's
not a problem. I've tried running mythtv from the command line to watch the
output as I've set the recordings and this is the only suspicious item I've
found:

   SIP listening on IP Address 192.168.1.155:5060 NAT address 192.168.1.155
   SIP: Cannot register; proxy, username or password not set

I'm not sure if this could be causing problems or not. Any additional

Thanks,

Dave