[mythtv-users] OSD time calculation issue

Chris Henhawke chris at hamiltonshells.ca
Thu Oct 9 16:55:03 UTC 2008

Hello,

Been experiencing an issue with my myth box lately.  Around the beginning
of September, my recordings started to have a time skew issue relating to
the OSD.

I'm using the Titivillus theme (but it doesn't seem to be theme related).

Anywho, when I press "I" while watching a recording I get something like
this: (9:00-10:00 62 minutes) [the extra two minutes being for 1 minute
before and after the recording]

^^ eg: http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Image:Newgreyosd11.jpg

When I press "I" again to see the seek bar, it tells me the recording is
1h14m in length.  Half-hour shows get displayed as 37m in length.

^^ eg: http://www.mythtv.org/mythimages/visorosdtwo.png

I can't find an exact image right now, but on my OSD, it would read
"x:xx:xx of 1:14:xx".

I've tried rebuilding the seektable, but that doesn't seem to fix the
issue.  If I download the nuv onto another PC and play it with
VLC/mplayer/etc, the time gets reported correctly (1:01:59 or similar).

The recordings that I have before this point don't seem to exhibit this
issue.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

If I need to provide any particulars, please let me know.

Thanks in advance :)

--
Chris Henhawke
chris at hamiltonshells.ca