[mythtv-users] Recording schedules broken

David Maino david.maino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 05:16:24 UTC 2008

I recently starting ripping my movies to AVI files and importing IMDB data
into mythtv. My recording schedules worked fine prior to this, but after I
did some fiddling with imdb.pl and played around with the video interface
for mythweb my TV recordings seem to be broken. The two seem completely
unrelated, but I don't know of what else to attribute it to. When I go into
"Upcoming Recordings" in MythTV or MythWeb, nothing shows up, however
"Recording Schedules" shows all my schedules I've set up just fine. The
shows don't actually record or show up in the "System Status" section in
upcoming recordings.

Just for reference I'm running Ubuntu Hardy Heron, MythTV version
0.21.20080304-1 16838. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave