[mythtv-users] Watch list problem

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Thu Oct 9 03:07:31 UTC 2008

I have my Sort order to Descending for everything (ie. Oldest show at the
top of the lists) and this works fine in the Show listing but not in the
Watch List (I've tried Ascending aswell with similar issues)

Reading this thread and others on this topic how can I stop the newest
episode showing in the watch list instead of the oldest, even currently
recording episodes make it to the watch list???

Obviously there is a config issue on my end because this obviously doesn't
allow me to catch up older episodes first.

Can anyone please help me?