[mythtv-users] Storage groups: How to set 'SGweightLocalStarting' to 0?

Jonathan Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Wed Oct 8 18:03:27 UTC 2008

Really, if you want the same value on all backends, you just need to put
in one entry with NULL for the hostname (and ensure you don't have any
entries with non-NULL hostnames).

Mike

That is what I started with and it didn't have any effect.

I've got several recording going now, but once those are done I'll restart the master BE with the additional logging which Kevin suggested to see if that sheds some light on this problem.

Jon