[mythtv-users] What kind of Myth setups do you all have?

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Wed Oct 8 09:07:52 UTC 2008

BE: my email and web server that I've had for years, running SuSE 11.0
on an Athlon 64 3800+. Just installed a NOVA T 500, and MythTV using
packman packages.

FE: little discless, fanless thing based on a VIA motherboard,
running Minimyth, communicating with the BE via WiFi using a
WET. S-Video connection to SD TV.

All very easy to set up, except for numerous little adjustments to
get a good quality picture (now very nearly as good as my old DVRs).