[mythtv-users] Digital Channel Programming Data incomplete: FOUND: Reason

William N. Powell billpwl1 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 7 23:32:03 UTC 2008

Short Answer from Schedules Direct:  "Tribune doesn't support QAM lineups"

Full Answer:

> Did you find these channels using a QAM scan? Tribune doesn't support
> QAM lineups, so if you found them using a scan you'll need to check the
> wiki / mailing list / support forum for your application for
> instructions on how to correlate the channels you found via QAM with the
> XMLTV id's of existing channels in one of the other lineups.

So now I know that I won't be getting any data for the digital
sub-channels.

How can I make some tweaks in the program/channel database so the
program guide will show the same schedule data for the digital channels
that it contains for the primary channel.

ie: Channel 13 is WJZ CBS Lineup from Baltimore. (Analog broadcast for
which we have a listing. Channel 13-1 is WJZ CBS HD Lineup. Channel 13-2
is WJZ CBS SD Digital Broadcast.

Bill

Original Post: