[mythtv-users] Home Automation + MythTV/Linux

David Hutchins david.hutchins at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 19:58:14 UTC 2008

I have done a little with X10, it can be a PITA at times, but usually works
fine for me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDgcJTyKdzM it's mostly just a
few scripts that get executed from customized menu xml files. With a few
additions to control the display via the rs/232 port on the TV. My setup:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User:Headtrip