[mythtv-users] What kind of Myth setups do you all have?

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Mon Oct 6 19:51:22 UTC 2008

Just out of curiousity, what kind of setups do our list regulars (or
anyone!) have? ie., How many backends, frontends, which tuner card(s),
remote(s), and how is the whole shebang connected and placed throughout the
house/wherever? What kind of TV (HD, analog, etc.)? Do you use Myth for
videos/pics/etc.? I'm trying to get ideas for myself as we move into a new
house in a few months, I'd really appreciate feedback.

Myself, currently Myth server box in basement and desktop PC in room on
upper level as frontend, cable TV, pvr150 w/usb IR remote-- pretty simple ;)

Bob